Questions and Answers
1. How do I know if my work site is safe according to OSHA (Occupational Safety and Health Administration) guidelines?
Free Consultations are offered by calling:
2. How often must an employee be paid?
At least twice during a calendar month on regular pay days designated in advance by the employer
3. What does “Employment at Will” mean?
The term means that an employer may terminate the relationship at any time, without a reason, without cause. New Jersey is an "AT WILL" state
4. What is the New Jersey Prevailing Wage Act?
The Act which affects prime contractors and subcontractors who perform work on any state or political subdivision construction contracts which exceed the current contract threshold amount. Prevailing wage means the basic hourly rate of pay, and the bona fide benefit rate of contribution.
1. If I live in another county, can I take my GED Test in Atlantic County?
Yes, you can take your GED at any approved testing location.